Re: [hatari-devel] 68030 MMU work

On torstai 15 marraskuu 2012, Thomas Huth wrote:
> schrieb Eero Tamminen <oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> > Besides MiNT, the compatibility list mentions X-tasie demo and
> > Rainbow II application for Falcon to require MMU.
>
> FYI: X-Tasie is working now!

Verified.  (It's ugly and sounds awful, but works)

> It's the first working Falcon program that
> is using the MMU for page swapping :-)

Why I need to specify "--mmu true", shouldn't MMU be enabled
by default for Falcon (with WinUAE)?

> There is still a glitch in the first screen, you should not move the
> mouse there before pressing the button, but that's not related to the
> MMU but to Videl emulation.

Is this Hatari glitch or bug in the demo itself?

(I wonder why you left the "minor" issue color to the X-tasie
entry in compatibility list, and the version should be set to
"1.6.2+", to indicate that it doesn't work yet in 1.6.2.)