[hatari-devel] Pure debugger, illegal opcodes, exceptions

> The trace reminds me the trace I get with moonspeeder (an exception2,
> then the M68000 bus error readind at adress $10)
>
> Maybe something wrong in the 68030 emulation core

Some debuggers change the value in $10 in order to support breakpoints.
When looking at the debug output I got it's a combination of a bus error
with an illegal opcode:

> > M68000 Bus Error reading at address $10.
> > Illegal instruction: 4afc at 000A3D12 -> 00000000
> > Exception 2 (0) at a9616 -> a95da!
> > M68000 Bus Error reading at address $10.

It's not any illegal opcode but the ILLEGAL instruction, so it might
have something to do with the way PD sets up the exception vectors. Or
with the exception stackframes. I remember Thomas mentioning something
about exception stackframes recently.

Take care

Uwe