Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari Falcon Crossbar emulation segfault with EmuTOS

On keskiviikko 06 kesäkuu 2012, Laurent Sallafranque wrote:
> In which case does hatari crash ?
> Have you got a demo that generates a crossbar crash ?
> (I don't remember having encountered one)

This is enough to get Hatari to crash:
$ hatari --tos etos512k.img  --machine falcon eko_syst.em/system.prg

("--fastfdc yes --fast-forward yes --bios-intercept --trace xbios"
gets you faster to the crash and you see what calls it does before it.)

Use e.g. the latest EmuTOS CVS version to which Vincent just posted
a link.

	- Eero