Re: [hatari-devel] Release 1.6.2 in mid May

On maanantai 11 kesäkuu 2012, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
> some polishing were added in the past weeks to improve Hatari (mainly
> with winuae core, better cpu config for falcon/st, ...). Thanks to those
> who worked on this.
>
> Now, apart from a filter patch by David that I need to commit, are there
> any other blocking issues that would require more time before we release
> 1.6.2 ?

A bit of testing that the recent changes to WinUAE didn't break
anything for Falcon emulation.

If I have time, I'd like to test the debugger symbol handling a bit
more and update the TOS tester tests a bit (check whether Vsync() in
tester helps in preventing screenshots to have half updated contents).