Re: [hatari-devel] Maybe a gemdos bug, I don't know

On 21/06/2012 21:09, Eero Tamminen wrote:
(I still think that the new release should be v1.7, not v1.6.2.  If one
just compares the amount of changes listed in release notes for different
releases, they correspond to bump in second number, not third one.)

problem is that if we release 1.7 with this direction, we will just have 1.8 and 1.9 before 2.0. And releasing 2.0 without full STF/STE/Falcon/whatever/nearly-perfect-emulation is something I can't imagine, and I know it won't be ready in the next 3 or 4 releases. So, we must save some numbers in the version scheme to not reach 2.0 too soon :)