Re: [hatari-devel] Mac binary download at Tuxfamily

it will be harder and harder to maintain a PPC build. My iBook g4 died last month. Even for 10.5 support, as my MacBook (2009) also died the same month. Eventually, I still have access to it thru ssh!

So I'm discovering 10.7 and XCode on my fresh MacBook Pro, 2012, bought last Monday... At first try, nothing build....

JV

Envoyé depuis un iPhone