RE: [hatari-devel] Hatari in Ubuntu's repository out-of-date

Thanks Eero,
I asked again on Launchpad and Ubuntu developer has directed me to "maintainer of Hatari".
Regarding Debian packages, he mentioned "You should NOT use Debian packages in Ubuntu and vice versa"
I'm Ubuntu's newbie therefore I have no idea how to understand that :)
In meantime I'll send that question to Ubuntu Developers <ubuntu-devel-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Thaks

BR
Cyprian