Re: [hatari-devel] Larger mono resolution

On torstai 26 tammikuu 2012, Uwe Seimet wrote:
> > What max resolution you would prefer and what programs you would use
> > with this huge resolution?
>
> 1600x1200 and 1920x1200 would be fine.

Ok, I commited the WUXGA screen resolution with 16:10 aspect ratio.
(noticeably higher than Full HD, especially with statusbar)

One "downside" of this is that the current resolution selection
is pretty awful to use if one needs to change the numbers a lot.

But maybe somebody will contribute a patch for mouse press repeat
after getting bored of clicking too many times on the value change
arrows... :-)

> > > My guess is there are problems with the PMMU.
> >
> > Does't some MagiC version work also on 68000 machines?  If yes,
> > Does that version work with Hatari?
>
> The last time I tried it did not work. I will try again soon.

Please mail the details of what exact issues it has.