Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Magic doesn't work with Hatari [ First tests]

> TT TEST:
> -----------
>
> I don't know TT a lot, I've booted hatari with 32 Mhz, M68030 (without
> cycle exact and prefetch), Tos 2.05 and tos 2.06 fr, 4 Mo of Ram.
>
> I get 2 bombs, then 20 bombs.

Looks like what I also have observed when trying to run MagiC. So at
reproducible at least ;-).

> It seems that Magic is really close to the hardware at the beginning (it
> does a lot of tests).

Yes, as far as I know MagiC takes full control of the system and completely
initializes the hardware. It only needs TOS to be bootstrapped.

Best regards

Uwe