Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari 1.6.0 "Happy New Year 2012" has been released

On Sun, 1 Jan 2012, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:

this looks strange, as if mixing old and new cpu files. I just compiles it, and I didn't get those error. Did you try a "make clean" after "configure" ?

./configure --enable-winuae-cpu
make clean
make

Hi,

yes I did a clean, but also unpacked a fresh copy of the sources just to be sure. However I edited the cmake/config-cmake.h rather than doing the configure parameter.

Now I tried it the way you describe, and it went through. Thanks for the
info!

--
Anders Eriksson
ae@xxxxxx     http://www.dhs.nu/