Re: [hatari-devel] WinUAE core freeze with ST emulation (was: Bugfix Hatari 1.6.1 has been released)

On lauantai 14 tammikuu 2012, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
> > 3) hatari_falcon.exe does not work at all: it hangs with a black Hatari
> > window with 100% CPU.
>
> I don't really use it, so I never noticed it before, but if you start it
> with :
>
> hatari_falcon.exe --machine falcon  --tos tos404.img
>
> or with emutos.img, it should work.
>
> Thomas, this used to start in hatari 1.5.0, not in hatari 1.6.0, do you
> have an idea if the patch for falcon monochrome could cause this ? I get
> the same problem under linux, starting 'hatari' 1.6 + winuae cpu without
> any parameter (-> stf mode + tos 1.04 in my case) locks the program.

I don't think Thomas changes affected anything that would differ
between old UAE and WinUAE core.  I would assume that to be more of
a WinUAE 68000 emulation issue.

I'll run the TOS tester for WinUAE core too.