[freevolive-users] [ANNOUNCE] FreevoLive 0.12

Yesterday evening I've uploaded version 0.12;

This is a remaster of 0.11, with some fixes to a number of bad bugs.

I was planning to stop remastering the last FreevoLive again and again and again,
and install a dedicated system, to do the mastering with, with a clean Mandriva 2007 installation.
Sadly enough, I ran into some problems with that, but I wanted to have a new version with some
very important fixes (see below) to be out this week.

This is what is changes (compared to 0.11):

* X Does not crash anymore!!
When X was ran from Freevo, it crashed due to a bug in Freevo's command plugin.
This bug is solved in svn, and I have patched the 1.7.0 version with this.

* Unicode fixes
Also a bug in Freevo, since 1.7.0 there were some unicode problems on files with non-standard characters in it.
This is also solved in svn, and patched in the installed 1.7.0 version on FreevoLive.

* Music cover images are back
Due to a change in Freevo's backend, music covers incorrectly named are not shown anymore.
The have to be named 'cover.*'. of need to have the same name as the song.
I renamed the cover images to cover.jpg to make 'em show up again :-)

* Changed the webserver back to port 8080
In FreevoLive 0.10 the webserver listened to port 8080, but in 0.11 I rewrote the configuration file,
and accidentally made it listen on port 80.  This doesn't work, and I have to figure out why first.
For now, the webserver is working again, but on port 8080.

* Some cosmetic changes in the KDE desktop
Removed the 'change language' icon from the desktop, since there are not other languages then English installed,
renamed the menu option 'MCNLive' to 'FreevoLive', and put the 'Install to HD' icon on the desktop.

That's all, have fun! :-)