Re: [eigen] A 15-dimensional sparse matrix or tensor?

What operations do you need to do with such tensors?

You can implement the simplest way to store the sparse tensor - by storing the coordinates of the non-zero values + values itself.
Then implement tensor operations for such a storage format.

If density of non-zeros is very low (as you say), then this simple data structure will be efficient and simple.