[eigen] Making a contribution (1st time)

Hello,

my name is Sena Tarpan and I am a Computer Science master's student at the University of Stuttgart, Germany. I attend a course named Simulation Software Engineering.
In this course, we are assigned to make a contribution to an open-source project and I would like to make a contribution to the Eigen. I have approximately 2 months to make
the contribution from beginning to end. I would be happy if you make an
assignment an issue to be contributed or give any advice on how to proceed
to make a contribution. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Sena