Re: [eigen] Matrix support in Clang

Caveat: I'm an interested but mostly ignorant observer.

It seems to me like the clang/llvm developers may want to work on a
`eigen_clang` fork in order to utilize the testing and benchmark code of
Eigen.

Showcasing against baseline Eigen would provide an important data point
for the "so what?" question that all projects must face.

It would also provide a testing baseline. I'm sure there would need to
be additional tests specific to the domain of compilers.

I think that baseline Eigen vs. the clang/llvm matrix support could be
the sort of friendly rivalry that benefits both sides (and subsequently
all users).

-- Mark Borgerding