Re: [eigen] GitLab migration is starting now!

On Thu, Dec 5, 2019 at 4:21 PM Christoph Hertzberg <chtz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Another (rather important) thing still using bitbucket is the
auto-generated doxygen at:

http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/dox-devel/
http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/dox/

Where is this running at the moment? Could we run this on a gitlab-CI?
(might be difficult, since it requires storing credentials to
eigen.tuxfamily.org?)

I've re-enabled the respective cron jobs on my own computer (yes I should rather trigger them from gitlab-ci).

I've also updated my own git mirror for gitlab-ci (its on a private gitlab.iniria.fr project). However, before making my own computers available for gitlab-ci on gitlab.com/eigen I've to think more about security issues. I can nonetheless share the config file, which is quite a mess and need some cleanup/refactoring:

https://gitlab.com/ggael/bitbucket-migration-tools/snippets/1919862

Christoph

--
  Dr.-Ing. Christoph Hertzberg

  Besuchsadresse der Nebengeschäftsstelle:
  DFKI GmbH
  Robotics Innovation Center
  Robert-Hooke-Straße 5
  28359 Bremen, Germany

  Postadresse der Hauptgeschäftsstelle Standort Bremen:
  DFKI GmbH
  Robotics Innovation Center
  Robert-Hooke-Straße 1
  28359 Bremen, Germany

  Tel.:     +49 421 178 45-4021
  Zentrale: +49 421 178 45-0
  E-Mail:   christoph.hertzberg@xxxxxxx

   Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Künstliche Intelligenz GmbH
   Trippstadter Straße 122, D-67663 Kaiserslautern, Germany

   Geschäftsführung:
   Prof. Dr. Antonio Krüger (Vorsitzender)
   Dr. Walter Olthoff

   Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: