Re: [eigen] Sparse Matrix with block sparsity pattern

Hi Justin,

g2o has an implementation: https://github.com/RainerKuemmerle/g2o

Take a look at class BlockSolver in https://github.com/RainerKuemmerle/g2o/blob/master/g2o/core/block_solver.h.

Regards,
Tim

On Fri, Dec 15, 2017 at 11:14 AM Justin Carpentier <jcarpent@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Eigen's users,

I'm currently looking for a C++ implementation of Sparse Matrices with a
generic Block Sparse pattern, compatible or inspired from the Eigen library..
What I mean by Block Sparse pattern is that each non-zero element
belongs to a non-zero block of a given dimension. In other words, the
sparsity is not element-wise but much more block-wise.

Is someone has any idea of such existing implementation?

Best,

Justin