Re: [eigen] Lots of failures on MSVC9

Feel free to give it a try. The ICE is triggered in SSE/PacketMath.h, so you might try to compile with EIGEN_DONT_VECTORIZE defined to disable this file. If that works, then we should be able to come up with workaround, for instance you could try to only disable pblend with vc9 (set HasBlend=0 in this file, and conditionally disable the pblend code).. Otherwise, be imaginative to figure out the vc9's bug that is causing you troubles...

gael