specializing void MatrixBase<Derived>::makeHouseholder (Re: [eigen] Householder.h: ::min() and operator<==

Dear Christoph,

template<typename Derived>
template<typename EssentialPart>
void MatrixBase<Derived>::makeHouseholder

Am 08.09.2016 um 18:32 schrieb Christoph Hertzberg:

Yes, it is a bit difficult to make our decompositions robust to arbitrary self-defined types.
We gave some opportunity for customization for pivoting LU decompositions, though (i.e., if your use case is somewhat reasonable, we may consider giving some customization opportunity here as well).

Is there a simple way to specialize

template<typename Derived>
template<typename EssentialPart>
void MatrixBase<Derived>::makeHouseholder

for my own type, without interfering with the Eigen files, i.e. without inserting enable_if statements in the Eigen code

Best regards,
Peter