Re: [eigen] Conflict between coeffRef and CppAD

Dear all,

I am reviving this topic since I didn't manage to solve it, can you give me any suggestions to fix it? Gael already suggested a sparse matrix plugin that solves the problem for the setFromTriplets method, can something similar be done for coeffRef?

This problem still exists with Eigen 3.2.8 and gcc 4.8.4.

Best,