Re: [eigen] Official FindEigen.cmake?

I've crafted my own throughout the years, as have many researchers...
then they get islanded in private repositories.  it would be good to
have an official FindEigen.cmake which allowed for 2/3 specifying and
hopefully included either in the official cmake modules or in any
standard distribution of eigen as a package.

-Jason