Re: [eigen] Reliability, stability, scalability, test-proof and performance of Tensors

> I haven't used the Tensor myself, so I can't say much about it's
> development state (Benoit Steiner might say something). However, I don't
> really see where you actually need tensors for your code, so maybe you
> should explain first what you actually need.

It was a use case, which worked. But I already found another solution which is stable and works. Anyhow, would be interesting to hear something from Benoit.

Sorry for taking so long to answer. Although I can't give you specific details, we rely extensively on tensors in several applications, and it works quite well for us :) That said, the code is provided 'as is' and comes without warranty.