[eigen] Custom new[]/delete[]

How can I make Eigen use my own delete[]/new[] defined for custom scalar type?
Now Eigen uses its own allocators.

Please confirm what functions should be specialized:

template<typename T> inline T* aligned_new(size_t size)
template<typename T> inline void aligned_delete(T *ptr, size_t size)

template<typename T, bool Align> inline T* conditional_aligned_new(size_t size)
template<typename T, bool Align> inline void conditional_aligned_delete(T *ptr, size_t size)
template<typename T, bool Align> inline T* conditional_aligned_realloc_new(T* pts, size_t new_size, size_t old_size)

Is it enough, or *_auto, *_stack and others should be taken care of too?