[eigen] documentation

Dear all,

I am very interested in eigen as it promised some
big speed improvements over the things I wrote. The
goal is to use it for exact or floating point arithmetic
for polyhedral computations.

I have many questions, first of all on the documentation.
1> Is there somewhere a full documentation in .pdf of
the software? That would help quite a lot.

2> Related to that, when I do "cmake doc" in the top
directory, I get following error
-----------------
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:52 (configure_file):
  configure_file Problem configuring file

CMake Error at snippets/CMakeLists.txt:30 (ei_add_target_property):
  Unknown CMake command "ei_add_target_property".

CMake Warning (dev) in CMakeLists.txt:
  No cmake_minimum_required command is present.  A line of code such as

    cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.8)
------------------
my version of cmake is 2.8.12.2

3> When I do "doxygen Manual.dox" I get following error
---------------------
! LaTeX Error: Environment bmatrix undefined.

Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

l.32 \[ v = \begin{bmatrix}
                            1 \\ 2 \\ 3 \end{bmatrix}. \]
Which indeed requires an additional latex package, I think "amsmath"

4> Is it possible to have a matrix whose size naturally grows?
I mean that in the enumration rays are continuously created and
need to be appended to the list (i.e. the matrix). Is it possible
to do that in eigen?

5> Is there a way to have some number theoretic functions in
eigen? For example finding the integrl nullspace of a matrix?

Best,

  Mathieu