Re: [eigen] Specializing max_coeff_visitor for some number types

On 19.08.2014 15:53, Christoph Hertzberg wrote:
On 17.08.2014 19:34, Marc Glisse wrote:
Any comment on this patch?
http://listengine.tuxfamily.org/lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen/2014/06/msg00012.html

Hi Marc,

sorry I forgot about this thread, so thanks for the reminder.

As no further objections arose to your patch, I'll commit it soon.

One thing that is missing is that only LU decompositions are considered by your patch. Actually, a clean solution should somehow share the pivoting code for all pivoting decompositions. At least for QR and LU the code is very similar at the moment. Any thoughts?

Christoph

I think adding some documentation somewhere here would be nice:
http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/dox-devel/TopicCustomizingEigen.html#CustomScalarType

Christoph