Re: [eigen] Memory Leak When Constructor of User-Defined Type Throws Exception

>> While adding '#ifdef EIGEN_EXCEPTIONS' to the code, I found that
>> there is an existing try-catch in 'Memory.h' that is not surrounded
>> by such guards.  I've left it unchanged since it has nothing to do
>> with the reason for this patch.
>
> I didn't spot any. There is only one try-catch block which is entirely
> inside an #ifdef EIGEN_EXCEPTIONS, because it is inside a macro.

Sorry, my fault.  I didn't read enough context the first time.

> (off-topic: `throw Ball` always reminds me of http://xkcd.com/1188/)

Me too; it was actually borrowed from there... ;-)

  Moritz
--
Public Key:   http://openpgp.klammler.eu
Fingerprint:  80C1 EC79 B554 3D84 0A35 A728 7057 B288 CE61 2235