Re: [eigen] Sparse Matrix Block Insertion

On 11.06.2014 21:36, Gokturk wrote:
I'm dealing with a sparse vector.
Am I able to use .block function to insert a block of vector directly to
the sparse vector ?
I tried     matrix.insert.block()  DIDN'T WORK
                matrix.block.insert() DIDN'T WORK

These can't work even syntactically, because insert and block are functions not sub-variables and thus can't have member functions themselves.

Do I have to insert everything one by one?

I'm afraid at the moment you have to.

Appreciate any suggestions. Thanks

Do you want to insert a block into an empty vector or does it already contain elements? If so, are you (possibly) overwriting old entries?

Christoph

Dipl.-Inf., Dipl.-Math. Christoph Hertzberg
Cartesium 0.049
Universität Bremen
Enrique-Schmidt-Straße 5
28359 Bremen