Re: [eigen] banded matrices in Eigen

Hi everybody,

I would also be interested in sparse multi-diagonal symmetric matrices. I am dealing with sparse matrices that are composed only of a certain number of diagonals, and, since they are symmetric, some of this diagonals are identical. However, due do their size, dealing with them can be extremely slow. Has there been by any chance some improvement since the last question about this topic? If not, could you suggest how to create an structure, such that this process can be sped-up?

Thank you,

Laura