Re: [eigen] Taking advantage of C++11 features in Eigen

Dear Nicola,

At least at the moment, we do not want to require C++11, but if we can optionally provide better support for C++11 aware compilers then we should of course do so. I do not use C++11 myself so I don't really know that much about it, but from the forums it is clear that some of our users do use C++11.

- Some Eigen types could take advantage of move semantics (for example dynamic matrices)?

There is a function Matrix::Matrix(Matrix&& other) in the current development version; is that what you want?

- Could the new initializer list syntax be added to matrix types?

See http://listengine.tuxfamily.org/lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen/2010/06/msg00030.html
I do not know whether anything happened after that.

Jitse