Re: [eigen] SparseMatrix with non POD-"Scalar" type (e.g. SparseBlockMatrix) yields unnecessary initialisations of Scalar-type?

What you describe is exactly what I have in mind because it's what I
need too, but of course I'd also like to have the possibility to have
all blocks the same fixed size.

gael