Re: [eigen] Re-structuring the documentation

Am 12.01.2013 17:17, schrieb Nicolas Limare:
if you cite the doc front page, I cite my mail text:
' "Panel Sync" and "Search" are superior. ' -> "Panel Sync" and
"Search" are superior. :-)

But I may miss your point.
I just followed the link, saw a sentence with a bad syntax, and
suggested a correction. Nothing else.

Directly commiting the change in the Eigen code would have been
better, but as I never touched Eigen, I thought just sending a mail
about this sentence was better than nothing.

Ah, Oh, OK! Sorry for my misconception.
--Frank

P.S.
My personal "separated brain" theory:
Lagging a direct connection, communication is involed.