Re: [eigen] Eigen 3.1.1 and LGPL components

Awesome, thanks!

Cliff

P.S.  As long as it's on topic... it's not critical to me, but it
looks like the only reason to retain the COPYING.GPL file is for
unsupported/Eigen/FFT when used with fftw, and fftw appears to use
GPLv2.  (Even there, it's probably not essential, since the FFT module
implements a functional kissfft-based default...)  Also, I suspect the
doc/UsingIntelMKL.dox document might need to be updated for the new
MPL2 licensing.