Re: [eigen] Eigen 3.1.1 and LGPL components

Thanks for the heads up.

Any remaining LGPL code in the Eigen tree is third-party code whose
licensing is not decided by us.

So the presence of the LGPL3 text only in the top-level directory is
only a remnant from the pre-MPL2 days, as you guessed.

This will be corrected shortly by adding a copy of the LGPL 2.1.

Benoit