Re: [eigen] Planning a Eigen 3.1.1 release early next week?

I'm usually able to compile and run the unit tests on a wide range of
compilers and options, but that time I won't since I'll be at a
conference and cannot access to my workstation. In particular it would
be nice if some of you could test with ICC and old MSVC versions.

Nevertheless, I had a quick look at the list of changes since 3.1.0,
and I cannot imagine we introduced any regression, but who knows.

I think the COPYING.LGPL should be kept for the two or three files
that remains LGPL.

gael.