Re: [eigen] Re: Contributor approval for the MPL2 relicensing (YOUR ACTION NEEDED)

I have no dog in this fight, but i can tell you non-uniformity can
cause issues, even when well intentioned.

If CMake code is BSD, and the rest is MPL2, then any time you want to
copy one way or the other, now you have to ask the original authors.
This means if you want to add some small test to cmake that is derived
from the MPL2 code, or something, you end up getting to ask people.

As your project goes on, this can be the pain.  LLVM is actually
starting to hit this for other reasons (The compiler runtime is MIT
licensed so that it has no attribution requirements, but the rest of
LLVM is BSD licensed.  They can't copy code between the two, or use
LLVM code in the compiler runtime, without getting permission from
random patch authors)

I would strongly advise you to pick a single license and be happy with
it.  If it was me, i'd pick BSD. It's simple, it gets you attribution,
users like it.  If your leanings are more  copyleft-like, go with
MPL2.