Re: [eigen] moving forward with MPL2

I am certainly very pleased to see this moving forward. After we
looked at MPL2 it is clearly a much easier license for us to adopt in
our BSD projects, with less concern about any adverse extra
restrictions on our own projects licensing.

Thanks for working on this Benoit, I appreciate the great work you
have all done in Eigen and it will be great to have an easier time
adopting Eigen in more projects!

Marcus