Re: [eigen] Getting doxygen to include inherited members in class API docs (was: RowMajor vs ColMajor... )

On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 9:32 PM, Jitse Niesen <jitse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I think that this is actually caused by us listing MatrixBase amongst the
> EXCLUDE_SYMBOLS in the Doxyfile. We apparently did this to clean up the
> "class hierarchy" page, but I think that page is fairly useless anyway.

This was only part of the problem. I've committed a workaround for
PlainObjectBase:

https://bitbucket.org/eigen/eigen/changeset/31def9c9e7b8/
changeset:   31def9c9e7b8
summary:     workaround doxygen limitation to follow the base class of
PlainObjectBase

There are still some issues though:

- The members of MatrixBase does not appear in the Matrix doc while
they do appear in the Matrix's "List of all members" page. The members
of ArrayBase do appear in the documentation of Array. Very strange.

- Another workaround is needed for the base class of DenseBase to
"capture" the accessors.

So that's not perfect yet, but that's already much better.

cheers,