Re: [eigen] buildtests fail with gcc, icc, suncc and mingw (3.0.4/Debian/amd64)

Hi Nicolas,

I am a Debian maintainer of eigen3.
eigen3-3.0.4 was successfully built on all available platforms [1].
Moreover 3.1.0~alpha is in "experimental" branch [2] and it seems no
problems there as well.

But you should have "unstable" (sid) or "testing"(Wheezy) version of
Debian to have it.

There is a small issue with doc generation (required a patch [3], the
bug will be filed), but buildtests are passing
on all main platforms almost without problems.

[1] https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=eigen3
[2] https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=eigen3
[3] http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=debian-science/packages/eigen3.git;a=blob;f=debian/patches/fix-doc-generation.patch;h=3c488ca33a4e015e84f098db940118e1056c6f24;hb=HEAD

Anton