Re: [eigen] wiki problems

I think he was talking about the name of the function which looks like
this using various browsers including firefox:

"const CwiseBinaryOp 	( 		) 	const"

The HTML does not contains any information.

More generally, the doxy-generated doc is very badly shaped at the
moment and mostly un-usable unless you are aware about the class
hierarchy which is not revealed by doxygen.  I guess this is because
of the complex inheritance mechanisms where the base class depends on
some template parameters....

gael