Re: [eigen] Eigen "views"

I would be also quite interesting in this feature, but... shouldn't it
come at the cost of losing vectorization optimizations?
Or are the inner workings of Eigen such smart that would dynamically
build SSE "packets", etc.?

Cheers,
JL

On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 3:10 PM, Christoph Hertzberg
<chtz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 16.08.2011 15:07, Christoph Hertzberg wrote:
>>
>> On 16.08.2011 08:48, Gael Guennebaud wrote:
>>>
>>> [...]
>>>
>>> m2 = m1(indices1,indices2);
>>> m2 = m1(Eigen::All,indices2);
>>> m2 = m1(indices1,Eigen::All);
>>
>> Yes, I think this looks as close as one can get to Matlab-syntax (not
>> that this is a requirement, but it's definitely not a bad thing).
>
> You could even make m1(i, indices) return a row-vector etc ...
>

>> Christoph

Dr. Jose-Luis Blanco-Claraco
Dpt. Ing. Civil, Mat. y Fabric - Phone: +34 951 952435
E.T.S.I. Industriales - Despacho 2.037
Universidad de Malaga - Campus Universitario de Teatinos
29071 Malaga, Spain
https://sites.google.com/site/jlblancosite/