Re: [eigen] 2.0.16 and 3.0.1 for the end of the week.

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 6:23 PM, Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
2011/5/23 Adolfo Rodríguez Tsouroukdissian <adolfo.rodriguez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> A friendly request: If time permits, can the patches in bug 206 be
> considered for inclusion in the 3.01 release?.

Ok, I looked at your patches, and I'm afraid they are too complicated
to be handled right now. I'ld also like to take the time to think
about a more general and factored way to deal with these workspaces.

When that time comes, please share your thoughts on the list. I'd like to keep track of progress along these lines. We currently get along with a patched version of Eigen, but official support for fully preallocatable decompositions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for taking some time considering the patches.

Adolfo.

--
Adolfo Rodríguez Tsouroukdissian

Robotics engineer
PAL ROBOTICS S.L
http://www.pal-robotics.com
Tel. +34.93..414.53.47
Fax.+34.93.209.11.09

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and the accompanying document(s) may contain confidential information which is privileged and intended only for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail and/or accompanying document(s) is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender at the above e-mail address.