Re: [eigen] compiler error C2516 for EIGEN_WORKAROUND_MSVC_STL_SUPPORT in details.h

Hi Stefan,

I took a quick look at the PCL but the build CMake files seem to be
pretty much tailored for ROS. As you are not the only one having
problems, I am eager to fix them so the best would be if you just
skype me or give me a call in Garching.

Alternatively, just provide me with a self-contained "int main() {}"
which brings up the problem on VS10 and I will fix it asap!

Cheers,
Hauke