Re: [eigen] Proposal for STL containers helper templates

> Not quite: you'd still need a typename keyword:
>
> typename aligned_containers<int,MatrixXd>::map_t myVar;

Hmm...I *think* "typename" would be needed only within templates when
either KEY or VALUE in <KEY,VALUE> themselves are template
arguments...

> I'm not really in favor of having this in Eigen: it's not our job to
> make the STL's API easier, this is quite orthogonal to Eigen except
> for the fact that we provide one STL allocator, and different users
> may prefer different solutions (looks like a matter of taste).

....but in any case, OK, it's a minor issue not strongly related to
Eigen. So to my code it goes then!

Benoit, thanks for your quick answer!

JL