Re: [eigen] Matrix product crashes when compiled with MSVC 2010 in release

Hello,

The reason I ran into this is that CMake creates projects without
whole program optimization by default.  I can, of course, live with
enabling whole program optimization--the problem is that the entire
code has to be reoptimized when a single cpp file changes (this is
slow even for a moderate-sized project).  I think it makes sense to
spend a little effort on working around this (the asm idea seems
promising) because other people will hit it, but I agree that it's not
a good idea to introduce a runtime performance regression for this.

Thanks,

   -Ilya