Re: [eigen] part<SelfAdjoint> in Eigen3

The selfadjointView mechanism aims at viewing a triangular part
(either upper or lower) as a selfadjoint matrix. Overall Eigen
(products, decompositions, solvers) you can deal with such selfadjoint
matrices where only one half is meaningful. So there is very little
use to add methods to fill both triangular parts at once. If you
really want to have the full matrix you can still do:

// fill only one half, e.g.:
m.triangularView<Upper>() = v + v.adjoint();
m.selfadjointView<Upper>().rankUpdate(u);

// get the full matrix:
m.triangularView<Lower>() = m.adjoint();

Finally, for large enough matrices, we could easily detect at runtime
products like:

m = u.adjoint() * u

and automatically optimize it, just like ATLAS's xGEMM routines do.

cheers,

gael