[eigen] Optimization for special complex operations

Hi everyone again. Lately I've been using Eigen with complex numbers to calculate things such as calculating the maximum of the real part or imaginary part of a certain vector. I suppose that trying to take the real part and then use maxCoeff() or minCoeff() would create a possible unnecessary temporary.

Another thing is to be able to do something like:

MatrixXf nn,xx;
xx = nn.colwise().normalized();

Here there are two very different concepts:

Does this make sense? I would like to work on these but I don't want to introduce code that would not make sense or break rules. I only have a small insight of what eigen looks like inside.

Carlos