Re: [eigen] Optimization Algorithms

Hi Li. I guess some of what you are looking for might be in the unsupported modules documentation (http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/dox-devel/group__Unsupported__modules.html). There is a non-linear optimization module here�http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/dox-devel/unsupported/group__NonLinearOptimization__Module.html�.

To see the full Eigen 3.x doc (devel branch) you can check here�http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/dox-devel/�. You can also implement custom algorithms and they will be very welcomed by the Eigen community. I also use Matlab but lately I am starting to write things directly in C++ with Eigen in the case of computationally-expensive processing, so I guess it is a good way to go.

Cheers,
Carlos