Re: [eigen] sun studio 11 compiler error

Ok so now sun CC can parse Eigen/Core. If I try to simply declare a
matrix, e.g.:

Matrix3f a;

then get errors like:

"../Eigen/src/Core/DenseStorageBase.h", line 46: Error: Multiple
declaration for Options.
"../Eigen/src/Core/Matrix.h", line 135:     Where: While specializing
"Eigen::DenseStorageBase<Eigen::Matrix<float, 3, 3, 0, 3, 3>>".
"../Eigen/src/Core/Matrix.h", line 135:     Where: Specialized in
Eigen::Matrix<float, 3, 3, 0, 3, 3>.

Ok, Options is declared in both DenseStorageBase and Matrix, but
that's not the problem, because if for instance I add:

typedef float Foo;

in the private section of DenseStorageBase, then I get the same error on Foo:

"../Eigen/src/Core/DenseStorageBase.h", line 45: Error: Multiple
declaration for Foo.
"../Eigen/src/Core/Matrix.h", line 135:     Where: While specializing
"Eigen::DenseStorageBase<Eigen::Matrix<float, 3, 3, 0, 3, 3>>".
"../Eigen/src/Core/Matrix.h", line 135:     Where: Specialized in
Eigen::Matrix<float, 3, 3, 0, 3, 3>.
"suncc.cpp", line 70:     Where: Specialized in non-template code.

Actually it fails on all static declarations (types, enums, static functions).

Here I'm totally clueless :(

gael