[eigen] Feature request: TriangularView::conjugate()

Hi eigen developers,

   It would be nice to be able to do this and related things:

Matrix A, B;
A.triangularView<Mode>() =  B.triangularView<Mode>().conjugate();

   Implementing this is trickier than I thought. I tried to include the
following into TriangularBase and I ran into a whole host of compilation
issues related to incomplete type 'struct ei_traits<const Matrix<...> > ...'

    /** \sa MatrixBase::conjugate() */
    inline TriangularView<typename MatrixType::ConjugateReturnType,Mode>
conjugate()
    { return m_matrix.conjugate(); }
    /** \sa MatrixBase::conjugate() const */
    inline const TriangularView<typename MatrixType::ConjugateReturnType,Mode>
conjugate() const
    { return m_matrix.conjugate(); }

   Any tips?

thanks,