Re: [eigen] eigen3 replacement of start/segment/end

2010/7/21 Manoj Rajagopalan <rmanoj@xxxxxxxxx>:

> I'm not familiar with Eigen2 but can the recently-introduced
> middleRows()/middleCols() functions in DenseBase.h replace Eigen2's
> segment()? (you will need to pull in the latest changesets).

They could, but segment() (which exists in eigen3 too) is still better
suited to the case of vectors because it allows you to not have to
care about the different between row-vector and column-vector. Plus,
its name is better suited to vectors.

Benoit